I was lucky to attend the HBS SE Conf 10th Anniversary Keynote Panel. The panel consisted of Bill Drayton, founder of Ashoka and granddaddy of social entrepreneurship, David Gergen, presidential advisor emeritus and ubiquitous political commentator, Jon Greenblatt, founder of Ethos water, and Clara Miller, CEO of Nonprofit fund. More on the panel in a later post.
The hall was packed. Over a thousand people filled the room, lined the wall and crowded the passageways. It was great to see the energy behind this. Continue reading
- RT DFstartups RT Startup_Kar: ITBTGoK in association with IsraelBangalore present Global #Innovation Alliance Tech… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT DFstartups RT cmpatil7: innovate.mygov.in/app-challenge/ Time for our young engineers, come to party & be part of Nation… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- RT DFstartups The wait is over! Applications for Nidhi Prayas is open now! Utilize this opportunity to build your I… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- RT SandboxDD #DeshpandeFoundation thanks #Etvbharat Covered encouraging and inspiring women story… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT DFstartups Are you addressing a problem in these Focus areas and looking for support to convert your Idea to pro… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- David Crowley on 12 wonderful wishes you can share for 2012
- Increase your nonprofit’s web marketing impact in 11 simple steps | The Social Ecosystem on How to get started with Twitter to get your message out
- Raj Melville on An amazing lineup for ForSE 2010 and there is still time to register!
- Raj Melville on Innovative models for Social Change
- Raj Melville on Grameen and Continuum partner to address talent gap in microfinance
- Acumen Fund Agricultural Development Ashoka Babson college Barack Obama BOP Boston Climate Change Community service computers Conference ecosystem Education elevator pitch energy Entrepreneur Food Security Food Supply ForSE ForSE 2008 Global Warming grameen Health Hubli India Information Technology innovation international development internet Karnataka Maharashtra MassChallenge micro-finance microcredit microfinance MIT Mobile mobile technology New Profit non-profit Philanthropy Pitch contest Politics Poverty poverty alleviation renewable energy Rural Development Rural Education Sanitation Schools Service Service Corps Social Business Social Ecosystem Social Entrepreneur social entrepreneurship Social Impact social Innovation Social Investment Social Media startup sustainability sustainable development Sustainable ventures Twitter Venture Capital venture fund venture philanthropy Wall Street Journal Water Water Centric womens issues youth Youth entrepreneurship yunus