Some pictures of the Agastya Center in Kuppam from my recent visit there.
You can see more photos at my Picasa site by clicking here.
October 2016 M T W T F S S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Three university presidents, one shared entrepreneurial vision
- Why can’t we sell Charity like Perfume?
- 12 wonderful wishes you can share for 2012
- Startups have a chance to share $1 Million in prizes in MassChallenge, world’s largest competition
- 45 Finalists to Raise $200,000 and vie for a slot in this year’s Unreasonable Institute
- RT @eforall: Tire-ing Tuesday? Not a thing at EforAll. We're fired up for the @EforAll_LL #Gala next Thurs: eventbrite.com/e/eforall-lowe… https:/… 1 month ago
- RT @Manoj_Malgharia: @TataCentetMIT #Tata16 connecting innovation to underserved communities 1 month ago
- RT @TataCenterMIT: "Just funding research is not enough, we want to incubate ideas and take them from lab to community" -Manoj Kumar of @ta… 1 month ago
- Yesterday @MIT @TataCenterMIT symposium @NaveenSandbox @indiasandbox twitter.com/TataCenterMIT/… 1 month ago
- RT @TataCenterMIT: In #socialentrepreneurship, "never market the product to the poor, market the value to the poor." Harish Hande @SELCOFou… 1 month ago
- David Crowley on 12 wonderful wishes you can share for 2012
- Increase your nonprofit’s web marketing impact in 11 simple steps | The Social Ecosystem on How to get started with Twitter to get your message out
- Raj Melville on An amazing lineup for ForSE 2010 and there is still time to register!
- Raj Melville on Innovative models for Social Change
- Raj Melville on Grameen and Continuum partner to address talent gap in microfinance
- Acumen Fund Agricultural Development Ashoka Babson college Barack Obama BOP Boston Climate Change Community service computers Conference ecosystem Education elevator pitch energy Entrepreneur Food Security Food Supply ForSE ForSE 2008 Global Warming grameen Health Hubli India Information Technology innovation international development internet Karnataka Maharashtra MassChallenge micro-finance microcredit microfinance MIT Mobile mobile technology New Profit non-profit Philanthropy Pitch contest Politics Poverty poverty alleviation renewable energy Rural Development Rural Education Sanitation Schools Service Service Corps Social Business Social Ecosystem Social Entrepreneur social entrepreneurship Social Impact social Innovation Social Investment Social Media startup sustainability sustainable development Sustainable ventures Twitter Venture Capital venture fund venture philanthropy Wall Street Journal Water Water Centric womens issues youth Youth entrepreneurship yunus