Last month over 30 people from diverse backgrounds, but with a common interest in supporting organizations making significant social impact, gathered at Tantric India Bistro in Boston for the first monthly meeting jointly hosted by Tantric, TIE Social Entrepreneurs Group and NetSAP Boston. The TIE Social Entrepreneurs Group’s mission is to create a supportive peer-network of thought leaders, entrepreneurs, non-profit and business professionals dedicated to effective social impact. TIE Social Entrepreneurs Group working together with Mary Sen, proprietor of Tantric and a staunch supporter of social causes, and NETSAP, the Network of South Asian Professionals, hopes to make the First Monday of the Month at Tantric as the “Go To” networking venue for people interested in meeting other folks with a similar interest in organizations creating innovative social impact. Continue reading
March 2023 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
My Twitter Feed
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- David Crowley on 12 wonderful wishes you can share for 2012
- Increase your nonprofit’s web marketing impact in 11 simple steps | The Social Ecosystem on How to get started with Twitter to get your message out
- Raj Melville on An amazing lineup for ForSE 2010 and there is still time to register!
- Raj Melville on Innovative models for Social Change
- Raj Melville on Grameen and Continuum partner to address talent gap in microfinance
- Acumen Fund Agricultural Development Ashoka Babson college Barack Obama BOP Boston Climate Change Community service computers Conference ecosystem Education elevator pitch energy Entrepreneur Food Security Food Supply ForSE ForSE 2008 Global Warming grameen Health Hubli India Information Technology innovation international development internet Karnataka Maharashtra MassChallenge micro-finance microcredit microfinance MIT Mobile mobile technology New Profit non-profit Philanthropy Pitch contest Politics Poverty poverty alleviation renewable energy Rural Development Rural Education Sanitation Schools Service Service Corps Social Business Social Ecosystem Social Entrepreneur social entrepreneurship Social Impact social Innovation Social Investment Social Media startup sustainability sustainable development Sustainable ventures Twitter Venture Capital venture fund venture philanthropy Wall Street Journal Water Water Centric womens issues youth Youth entrepreneurship yunus