I was lucky to attend the HBS SE Conf 10th Anniversary Keynote Panel. The panel consisted of Bill Drayton, founder of Ashoka and granddaddy of social entrepreneurship, David Gergen, presidential advisor emeritus and ubiquitous political commentator, Jon Greenblatt, founder of Ethos water, and Clara Miller, CEO of Nonprofit fund. More on the panel in a later post.
The hall was packed. Over a thousand people filled the room, lined the wall and crowded the passageways. It was great to see the energy behind this. Continue reading
May 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- RT DFstartups RT @ITBTGoK: #Entrepreneurs #Startups #SMEs #Innovators On Demand @startup_kar in association with… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
- RT DFstartups RT @Startup_Kar: Dear #Entrepreneurs #Startups #SMEs #Innovators @startup_kar in association with… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT DFstartups RT @Startup_Kar: 📢 #Entrepreneurs #Startups #SMEs #Innovators On Demand @startup_kar in association w… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- RT eforallhq Important read if you agree that small businesses are critical to our nation's economic health and at-… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- RT eforallhq Learn more about our CEO David Parker and EforAll in his candid 30-minute interview with @tastytrade's… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- David Crowley on 12 wonderful wishes you can share for 2012
- Increase your nonprofit’s web marketing impact in 11 simple steps | The Social Ecosystem on How to get started with Twitter to get your message out
- Raj Melville on An amazing lineup for ForSE 2010 and there is still time to register!
- Raj Melville on Innovative models for Social Change
- Raj Melville on Grameen and Continuum partner to address talent gap in microfinance
- Acumen Fund Agricultural Development Ashoka Babson college Barack Obama BOP Boston Climate Change Community service computers Conference ecosystem Education elevator pitch energy Entrepreneur Food Security Food Supply ForSE ForSE 2008 Global Warming grameen Health Hubli India Information Technology innovation international development internet Karnataka Maharashtra MassChallenge micro-finance microcredit microfinance MIT Mobile mobile technology New Profit non-profit Philanthropy Pitch contest Politics Poverty poverty alleviation renewable energy Rural Development Rural Education Sanitation Schools Service Service Corps Social Business Social Ecosystem Social Entrepreneur social entrepreneurship Social Impact social Innovation Social Investment Social Media startup sustainability sustainable development Sustainable ventures Twitter Venture Capital venture fund venture philanthropy Wall Street Journal Water Water Centric womens issues youth Youth entrepreneurship yunus