Photos from our visit to Akanksha’s Abhyudaya Nagar School in Parel, Mumbai.
August 2016 M T W T F S S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Three university presidents, one shared entrepreneurial vision
- Why can’t we sell Charity like Perfume?
- 12 wonderful wishes you can share for 2012
- Startups have a chance to share $1 Million in prizes in MassChallenge, world’s largest competition
- 45 Finalists to Raise $200,000 and vie for a slot in this year’s Unreasonable Institute
- RT @SteveCase: Entrepreneurship Needs to Be a Bigger Part of U.S. Foreign Aid bit.ly/2bltWUA "Recast as a pillar of foreign policy… 1 week ago
- RT @chrisrockyoz: Gabby Douglas not putting her hand on her heart = travesty 32 yr old drunk white man trashing property and lying = "just… 1 week ago
- RT @J14Magazine: 😍 @willjaymusic and @sonikavaid just released a duet and we can't stop listening to it!! bit.ly/2bx9b61 https://t… 1 week ago
- Sylvia Thomas and her company Victornee tough durable stylish play pants. @EforAllSC final presentation https://t.co/vx5a4ZRjUE 1 week ago
- Noodle Bowl international flavor noodles Maddie Jezierski and family launch restaurant @EforAllSC presentation https://t.co/KRiJQGE37H 1 week ago
- David Crowley on 12 wonderful wishes you can share for 2012
- Increase your nonprofit’s web marketing impact in 11 simple steps | The Social Ecosystem on How to get started with Twitter to get your message out
- Raj Melville on An amazing lineup for ForSE 2010 and there is still time to register!
- Raj Melville on Innovative models for Social Change
- Raj Melville on Grameen and Continuum partner to address talent gap in microfinance
- Acumen Fund Agricultural Development Ashoka Babson college Barack Obama BOP Boston Climate Change Community service computers Conference ecosystem Education elevator pitch energy Entrepreneur Food Security Food Supply ForSE ForSE 2008 Global Warming grameen Health Hubli India Information Technology innovation international development internet Karnataka Maharashtra MassChallenge micro-finance microcredit microfinance MIT Mobile mobile technology New Profit non-profit Philanthropy Pitch contest Politics Poverty poverty alleviation renewable energy Rural Development Rural Education Sanitation Schools Service Service Corps Social Business Social Ecosystem Social Entrepreneur social entrepreneurship Social Impact social Innovation Social Investment Social Media startup sustainability sustainable development Sustainable ventures Twitter Venture Capital venture fund venture philanthropy Wall Street Journal Water Water Centric womens issues youth Youth entrepreneurship yunus