I have spent the last month visiting India. As always, it is an exciting and interesting experience. I have not been able to post regularly while traveling. I hope to resume in a week’s time after I return.
November 2008 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- RT eforallhq RT JayAshMACP: Hey, female founders and biz owners, and those who know and want to be supportive of wo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 23 hours ago
- RT eforallhq Lanza tu idea el 20 de Agosto de 2020!! - mailchi.mp/0c2730db2f95/h… 2 days ago
- RT eforallhq Thank You for Your Leadership! - mailchi.mp/44855b6e052e/n… 5 days ago
- RT DFstartups Hurry up!! Last one day left to apply and get a chance to avail grant up to 10 Lakhs & be a part of D… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- RT eforallhq Thank You for Your Leadership! - mailchi.mp/e01e5459626c/n… 6 days ago
- David Crowley on 12 wonderful wishes you can share for 2012
- Increase your nonprofit’s web marketing impact in 11 simple steps | The Social Ecosystem on How to get started with Twitter to get your message out
- Raj Melville on An amazing lineup for ForSE 2010 and there is still time to register!
- Raj Melville on Innovative models for Social Change
- Raj Melville on Grameen and Continuum partner to address talent gap in microfinance
- Acumen Fund Agricultural Development Ashoka Babson college Barack Obama BOP Boston Climate Change Community service computers Conference ecosystem Education elevator pitch energy Entrepreneur Food Security Food Supply ForSE ForSE 2008 Global Warming grameen Health Hubli India Information Technology innovation international development internet Karnataka Maharashtra MassChallenge micro-finance microcredit microfinance MIT Mobile mobile technology New Profit non-profit Philanthropy Pitch contest Politics Poverty poverty alleviation renewable energy Rural Development Rural Education Sanitation Schools Service Service Corps Social Business Social Ecosystem Social Entrepreneur social entrepreneurship Social Impact social Innovation Social Investment Social Media startup sustainability sustainable development Sustainable ventures Twitter Venture Capital venture fund venture philanthropy Wall Street Journal Water Water Centric womens issues youth Youth entrepreneurship yunus