Well one year, 68 posts and several thousand hits and readers later – we are still here ! Thank you all for following me and my ramblings. I hope to continue with these observations, highlighting some great organizations and commenting on others. As always feel free to comment or correspond with your thoughts and ideas.
- RT DFstartups RT @Startup_Kar: Join us for a live session on the Schemes and Benefits offered by #Karnataka State G… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT DFstartups Udyam Samvada-1 || 2020 A webinar that focuses on grass root problems faced by small/medium industri… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT DFstartups RT @Startup_Kar: Ranking of States: 2019 - On Support to #Startup Ecosystems #Karnataka has been dec… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT DFstartups RT @DFmicroentp: Please join us Registration Link: https: deshpandefoundationindia.org/micro-entrepre… Join whatsap… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT DFstartups RT @Startup_Kar: 📣Happy to announce #StartupKarnatakaShowcase - the unveiling of products/ solutions… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- David Crowley on 12 wonderful wishes you can share for 2012
- Increase your nonprofit’s web marketing impact in 11 simple steps | The Social Ecosystem on How to get started with Twitter to get your message out
- Raj Melville on An amazing lineup for ForSE 2010 and there is still time to register!
- Raj Melville on Innovative models for Social Change
- Raj Melville on Grameen and Continuum partner to address talent gap in microfinance
- Acumen Fund Agricultural Development Ashoka Babson college Barack Obama BOP Boston Climate Change Community service computers Conference ecosystem Education elevator pitch energy Entrepreneur Food Security Food Supply ForSE ForSE 2008 Global Warming grameen Health Hubli India Information Technology innovation international development internet Karnataka Maharashtra MassChallenge micro-finance microcredit microfinance MIT Mobile mobile technology New Profit non-profit Philanthropy Pitch contest Politics Poverty poverty alleviation renewable energy Rural Development Rural Education Sanitation Schools Service Service Corps Social Business Social Ecosystem Social Entrepreneur social entrepreneurship Social Impact social Innovation Social Investment Social Media startup sustainability sustainable development Sustainable ventures Twitter Venture Capital venture fund venture philanthropy Wall Street Journal Water Water Centric womens issues youth Youth entrepreneurship yunus