It has been while since I last wrote on this blog. After my trip to India last year I decided to take a break for a while. Now have a backlog of items that I would like to post. Hopefully will get caught up in the next few days.
- RT DFstartups Does the 'Build a Product - Find the Market - Make Sales' mindset work in entrepreneurship? Meet… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT eforallhq Latinas now represent 44% of Latino businesses! Join AmplifyX co-founder Betty Francisco and Peachbox… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT DFstartups blog.deshpandestartups.org/bharat-an-unta… 5 days ago
- RT DFstartups RT @EarthshotPrize: WINNER: @BiomassTakachar, #EarthshotPrize Winner to #CleanOurAir!… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- RT eforallhq Thanks to one of our great supporters -- @waltonFamilyFdn - for their online article about our new Efo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- David Crowley on 12 wonderful wishes you can share for 2012
- Increase your nonprofit’s web marketing impact in 11 simple steps | The Social Ecosystem on How to get started with Twitter to get your message out
- Raj Melville on An amazing lineup for ForSE 2010 and there is still time to register!
- Raj Melville on Innovative models for Social Change
- Raj Melville on Grameen and Continuum partner to address talent gap in microfinance
- Acumen Fund Agricultural Development Ashoka Babson college Barack Obama BOP Boston Climate Change Community service computers Conference ecosystem Education elevator pitch energy Entrepreneur Food Security Food Supply ForSE ForSE 2008 Global Warming grameen Health Hubli India Information Technology innovation international development internet Karnataka Maharashtra MassChallenge micro-finance microcredit microfinance MIT Mobile mobile technology New Profit non-profit Philanthropy Pitch contest Politics Poverty poverty alleviation renewable energy Rural Development Rural Education Sanitation Schools Service Service Corps Social Business Social Ecosystem Social Entrepreneur social entrepreneurship Social Impact social Innovation Social Investment Social Media startup sustainability sustainable development Sustainable ventures Twitter Venture Capital venture fund venture philanthropy Wall Street Journal Water Water Centric womens issues youth Youth entrepreneurship yunus