Photos from our visit to Akanksha’s Abhyudaya Nagar School in Parel, Mumbai.
August 2015 M T W T F S S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- RT @tieboston: Join @TiEBoston this Friday to learn about the impact #socialentrepreneurship is making in #India bit.ly/1IqA0ox @Ra… 5 days ago
- RT @ConferenceNotes: Hear @kmd_drev @Rajmelville Manu Prakash & Armand Neuckermans talk Innovation next at #IITGLC ow.ly/Q2fcS 1 week ago
- RT @Kelltontech: Experts share their take on Innovation at the Bottom of the Pyramid #IITGLC @manuprakash @kmd_drev @Rajmelville http://t.c… 1 week ago
- John Chambers CEO of CISCO lead keynote at #IITGLC literally his last talk as CEO as he steps down. http://t.co/n0VPrQX1jG 1 week ago
- Looking forward to moderating a super panel at the IIT Conference in Santa Clara #IITGLC Jul 24 iit-2015.org 1 week ago
- David Crowley on 12 wonderful wishes you can share for 2012
- Increase your nonprofit’s web marketing impact in 11 simple steps | The Social Ecosystem on How to get started with Twitter to get your message out
- Raj Melville on An amazing lineup for ForSE 2010 and there is still time to register!
- Raj Melville on Innovative models for Social Change
- Raj Melville on Grameen and Continuum partner to address talent gap in microfinance
- Acumen Fund Agricultural Development Ashoka Babson college Barack Obama BOP Boston Climate Change Community service computers Conference ecosystem Education elevator pitch energy Entrepreneur Food Security Food Supply ForSE ForSE 2008 Global Warming grameen Health Hubli India Information Technology innovation international development internet Karnataka Maharashtra MassChallenge micro-finance microcredit microfinance MIT Mobile mobile technology New Profit non-profit Philanthropy Pitch contest Politics Poverty poverty alleviation renewable energy Rural Development Rural Education Sanitation Schools Service Service Corps Social Business Social Ecosystem Social Entrepreneur social entrepreneurship Social Impact social Innovation Social Investment Social Media startup sustainability sustainable development Sustainable ventures Twitter Venture Capital venture fund venture philanthropy Wall Street Journal Water Water Centric womens issues youth Youth entrepreneurship yunus