Photos from our visit to Akanksha’s Abhyudaya Nagar School in Parel, Mumbai.
September 2014 M T W T F S S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Three university presidents, one shared entrepreneurial vision
- Why can’t we sell Charity like Perfume?
- 12 wonderful wishes you can share for 2012
- Startups have a chance to share $1 Million in prizes in MassChallenge, world’s largest competition
- 45 Finalists to Raise $200,000 and vie for a slot in this year’s Unreasonable Institute
- Terrific global growth in @MassChallenge community now attracts 1700+ applicants from 74 countries 45 states http://t.co/Q4ipjfdtrb 23 hours ago
- Amazing statistics for @MassChallenge growth over five years! Over 4000 jobs and $500 million raised by its startups http://t.co/oH9swhdzWP 23 hours ago
- RT @MarsOrbiter: Awesome! @ESA_Rosetta, snack time selfie with Mars? This thing doesn't have a front cam :( 1 day ago
- Lawrence still a city of hope says @EdMarkey with stories of immigrant families like his and now from DR living where his pa and grandpa did 1 day ago
- .@MassGovernor presents a citation to Barry Bluestone and Gov. and Kitty Dukakis for their great collaborative work http://t.co/8BsJ3IVS5n 1 day ago
- David Crowley on 12 wonderful wishes you can share for 2012
- Increase your nonprofit’s web marketing impact in 11 simple steps | The Social Ecosystem on How to get started with Twitter to get your message out
- Raj Melville on An amazing lineup for ForSE 2010 and there is still time to register!
- Raj Melville on Innovative models for Social Change
- Raj Melville on Grameen and Continuum partner to address talent gap in microfinance
- Acumen Fund Agricultural Development Ashoka Babson college Barack Obama BOP Boston Climate Change Community service computers Conference ecosystem Education elevator pitch energy Entrepreneur Food Security Food Supply ForSE ForSE 2008 Global Warming grameen Health Hubli India Information Technology innovation international development internet Karnataka Maharashtra MassChallenge micro-finance microcredit microfinance MIT Mobile mobile technology New Profit non-profit Philanthropy Pitch contest Politics Poverty poverty alleviation renewable energy Rural Development Rural Education Sanitation Schools Service Service Corps Social Business Social Ecosystem Social Entrepreneur social entrepreneurship Social Impact social Innovation Social Investment Social Media startup sustainability sustainable development Sustainable ventures Twitter Venture Capital venture fund venture philanthropy Wall Street Journal Water Water Centric womens issues youth Youth entrepreneurship yunus