Photos from our visit to Akanksha’s Abhyudaya Nagar School in Parel, Mumbai.
April 2014 M T W T F S S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Three university presidents, one shared entrepreneurial vision
- Why can’t we sell Charity like Perfume?
- 12 wonderful wishes you can share for 2012
- Startups have a chance to share $1 Million in prizes in MassChallenge, world’s largest competition
- 45 Finalists to Raise $200,000 and vie for a slot in this year’s Unreasonable Institute
- Fab name tag graphic for #SEDD2014 By @SMacAfee u r famous @MV_Sandbox @indigomagic @LiannaKushi @fauxpas_fashion http://t.co/ECDGc0EM3R 3 hours ago
- First 3D printed beer tap @redroverbrew New Brunswick hard cider startup awesome drink too @PondDeshpande #SEDD2014 http://t.co/Xs7RXkWvwt 4 hours ago
- RT @FAUXPAS_Fashion: Open road from MerrimackValley-New Brunswick bound #SEDD2014 ! @indigomagic @Caties_Closet @LiannaKushi @MV_Sandbox ht… 4 hours ago
- RT @SAP_PDC: Raj Melville kicks of 20 Mentor Minutes at #SEDD2014. @ponddeshpande ow.ly/i/5lD43 4 hours ago
- RT @KarinaMLeBlanc: 16 lucky entrepreneurs engaged in mentorship speed rounds with likes of Desh Deshpande, Andreas Souvaliotis #SEDD2014 h… 4 hours ago
- David Crowley on 12 wonderful wishes you can share for 2012
- Increase your nonprofit’s web marketing impact in 11 simple steps | The Social Ecosystem on How to get started with Twitter to get your message out
- Raj Melville on An amazing lineup for ForSE 2010 and there is still time to register!
- Raj Melville on Innovative models for Social Change
- Raj Melville on Grameen and Continuum partner to address talent gap in microfinance
- Acumen Fund Agricultural Development Ashoka Babson college Barack Obama BOP Boston Climate Change Community service computers Conference ecosystem Education elevator pitch energy Entrepreneur Food Security Food Supply ForSE ForSE 2008 Global Warming grameen Health Hubli India Information Technology innovation international development internet Karnataka Maharashtra MassChallenge micro-finance microcredit microfinance MIT Mobile mobile technology New Profit non-profit Philanthropy Pitch contest Politics Poverty poverty alleviation renewable energy Rural Development Rural Education Sanitation Schools Service Service Corps Social Business Social Ecosystem Social Entrepreneur social entrepreneurship Social Impact social Innovation Social Investment Social Media startup sustainability sustainable development Sustainable ventures Twitter Venture Capital venture fund venture philanthropy Wall Street Journal Water Water Centric womens issues youth Youth entrepreneurship yunus