Some pictures of the Agastya Center in Kuppam from my recent visit there.
You can see more photos at my Picasa site by clicking here.
February 2015 M T W T F S S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
- Three university presidents, one shared entrepreneurial vision
- Why can’t we sell Charity like Perfume?
- 12 wonderful wishes you can share for 2012
- Startups have a chance to share $1 Million in prizes in MassChallenge, world’s largest competition
- 45 Finalists to Raise $200,000 and vie for a slot in this year’s Unreasonable Institute
- RT @kellmanprod: #ddhubli2015 is at its finale,this is what I will take away.The Nobel Peace prize @k_satyarthi and @NaveenSandbox http://t… 3 weeks ago
- RT @akshaypdandekar: 'Impact is critical. We let #entrepreneur define it for himself. They need to have the spark!' @jharthorne #ddhubli2015 3 weeks ago
- .@jharthorne @MassChallenge passionate individuals what we look for in the startups, sector agnostic #ddhubli2015 @KarinaMLeBlanc concurs 3 weeks ago
- MT @DFHubliSandbox @jharthorne we look for impact while incubating startups #ddhubli2015 @DFstartups @MassChallenge 3 weeks ago
- RT @annawillcreate: Great panel discussion on creating entrepreneurial ecosystems to address societal challenges #ddhubli2015 #socent http:… 3 weeks ago
- David Crowley on 12 wonderful wishes you can share for 2012
- Increase your nonprofit’s web marketing impact in 11 simple steps | The Social Ecosystem on How to get started with Twitter to get your message out
- Raj Melville on An amazing lineup for ForSE 2010 and there is still time to register!
- Raj Melville on Innovative models for Social Change
- Raj Melville on Grameen and Continuum partner to address talent gap in microfinance
- Acumen Fund Agricultural Development Ashoka Babson college Barack Obama BOP Boston Climate Change Community service computers Conference ecosystem Education elevator pitch energy Entrepreneur Food Security Food Supply ForSE ForSE 2008 Global Warming grameen Health Hubli India Information Technology innovation international development internet Karnataka Maharashtra MassChallenge micro-finance microcredit microfinance MIT Mobile mobile technology New Profit non-profit Philanthropy Pitch contest Politics Poverty poverty alleviation renewable energy Rural Development Rural Education Sanitation Schools Service Service Corps Social Business Social Ecosystem Social Entrepreneur social entrepreneurship Social Impact social Innovation Social Investment Social Media startup sustainability sustainable development Sustainable ventures Twitter Venture Capital venture fund venture philanthropy Wall Street Journal Water Water Centric womens issues youth Youth entrepreneurship yunus