Some pictures of the Agastya Center in Kuppam from my recent visit there.
You can see more photos at my Picasa site by clicking here.
November 2014 M T W T F S S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Three university presidents, one shared entrepreneurial vision
- Why can’t we sell Charity like Perfume?
- 12 wonderful wishes you can share for 2012
- Startups have a chance to share $1 Million in prizes in MassChallenge, world’s largest competition
- 45 Finalists to Raise $200,000 and vie for a slot in this year’s Unreasonable Institute
- RT @E_forAll: Our senior marketing manager Emil, kicks off our final event for #GEW2014 http://t.co/PN2FuJS4WK 1 day ago
- RT @E_forAll: Failure is often a stepping stone to success, the key is to learn from it - Tom O'Donnell from @UMass Lowell & @Difference_U… 1 day ago
- RT @E_forAll: Success is about being free - Glenn Mogan founder of Skyworld & @UMassLowell alumn #GEW2014 1 day ago
- RT @TheFoodTrain: Here @E_forAll "How Failure Led to My Success". My mind is like a sponge! 1 day ago
- RT @getAppia: Panelist talk about the connection between failure and success @E_forAll #gew2014 http://t.co/iN1g5zkFil 1 day ago
- David Crowley on 12 wonderful wishes you can share for 2012
- Increase your nonprofit’s web marketing impact in 11 simple steps | The Social Ecosystem on How to get started with Twitter to get your message out
- Raj Melville on An amazing lineup for ForSE 2010 and there is still time to register!
- Raj Melville on Innovative models for Social Change
- Raj Melville on Grameen and Continuum partner to address talent gap in microfinance
- Acumen Fund Agricultural Development Ashoka Babson college Barack Obama BOP Boston Climate Change Community service computers Conference ecosystem Education elevator pitch energy Entrepreneur Food Security Food Supply ForSE ForSE 2008 Global Warming grameen Health Hubli India Information Technology innovation international development internet Karnataka Maharashtra MassChallenge micro-finance microcredit microfinance MIT Mobile mobile technology New Profit non-profit Philanthropy Pitch contest Politics Poverty poverty alleviation renewable energy Rural Development Rural Education Sanitation Schools Service Service Corps Social Business Social Ecosystem Social Entrepreneur social entrepreneurship Social Impact social Innovation Social Investment Social Media startup sustainability sustainable development Sustainable ventures Twitter Venture Capital venture fund venture philanthropy Wall Street Journal Water Water Centric womens issues youth Youth entrepreneurship yunus